Coldgrip Resin Bonded High Friction Road Surfacing
- Three grades available - Coldgrip, Coldgrip BBA & Coldgrip Export
- UK BBA/HAPAS Type 1 certificated - The highest possible grade
- Quick curing, especially at lower temperatures
- Greater flexibility
- Polyurethane based
- Superb adhesion
- Flexible even at low temperatures
- No odour during application or following curing
- No heat or specialist equipment needed
- Suitable for use in ‘Flammable’ areas
- Aesthetically pleasing - no joints or seams
- Available in a range of colours to enhance aggregate dressing used
- Longer service life
Coldgrip can be used to provide high friction and/or colour demarcation on areas such as road carriageways, intersections, junctions, pedestrian crossings, roundabouts, traffic lights, sharp or adverse cambers on bends, car park ramps and any other potentially hazardous road surfaces.
All areas where colour demarcation is required. Areas of use include: cycle lanes, footbridges, subways, pavements, car parks, airports, railway platforms, bus stations, ports, dockyards or ship decks and leisure areas.
Coldgrip is a hand applied, resin-based road surfacing material designed to provide the road user with high skid resistance. High friction (or anti-skid) properties are achieved and maintained throughout the service life of Coldgrip by the use of high PSV calcined bauxite aggregates giving a skid resistance value (SRV) of 70 minimum. By providing high friction anti-skid contact with vehicle tyres, braking is achieved more effectively, reducing the risk of skidding and loss of control of the vehicle.
Coldgrip is proven in use on the most highly trafficked roads such as motorway slip roads, trunk roads and major traffic intersections.
A coloured finish can be achieved by the use of Colourgrip colour-coated aggregates.
Please log in to access member only videos.
Product Colours & Textures
- BBA/HAPAS Type 1