Eurorib Raised Profile Line Marking Material
- Good day and night time visibility
- Good visibility in wetness and heavy rain
- Profile provides uncomfortable audible and vibratory safety warning when driven over
- Warns of driver fatigue
- Tropical formulations available
- Available in reflective or non-reflective grades
- Cannot be driven on continuously thus extending the life of the line
Edge line definition giving audible, visible and vibratory warning. Certificated to BS EN 1436.
Eurorib raised profile ribbed thermoplastic road edge line marking material provides the highway user with sensory warnings if driven over. Eurorib is specially formulated to provide a profiled road edge line marking giving sensory safety warnings of danger by visible, audible and vibratory means.
Eurorib gives good visibility at day or night and in conditions of wetness or heavy rain. Eurorib is manufactured and kitemarked to BS EN 1871 and is supported by road trial certificates to BS EN 1824 and BS EN 1436.
- BS EN 1436