Gripex Hot Applied Coloured Thermoplastic
- Designed for colour demarcation
- Bright, UV stable colours
- High performance pigments
- Naturally coloured skid resistant aggregates
- Easy to use and can be applied quickly
- Rapid return to service for treated area
- Provides good bond to most common road construction surfaces including: asphalts, macadams and primed concrete
- Highly resistant to water ingress
Gripex Fine - All light to moderately trafficked areas: Ghost islands, hatched areas, village gateways, slow pads, cycleways and footpaths.
Gripex 65 - Moderately trafficked areas: Ghost islands, hatched areas, village gateways, bus bays, slow pads and cycleways particularly those that are adjacent to or shared with the main carriageway.
Gripex 70 - Heavily trafficked areas: Heavy duty applications such as the demarcation of bus lanes, bus bays, village gateways and other traffic calming measures.
Gripex is a range of coloured hot applied thermoplastic road surfacing materials designed to provide the user with colour demarcation and good skid resistance. Colour is achieved and maintained throughout the service life by the use of high performance pigments and naturally coloured skid resistant aggregates.
Gripex Fine - All light to moderately trafficked areas
Gripex 65 - Moderately trafficked areas
Gripex 70 - Heavily trafficked areas