Hotgrip High Friction Surfacing for Roads, Roundabouts & Bus Lanes
- Designed as a high performance, high friction surfacing
- Easy to use and can be applied quickly
- Hardens within 20 minutes
- Rapid return to service for treated area
- Provides good bond to most common road construction surfaces including: asphalts, macadams and primed concrete
- Highly resistant to water ingress
- Pigmented grades available
Hotgrip provides high friction pads on areas such as road carriageways, intersections, junctions, pedestrian crossings, roundabouts, traffic lights, sharp or adverse cambers on bends, car park ramps and any other potentially hazardous road surfaces.
Hotgrip is a hot-applied thermoplastic anti-skid road surfacing material designed to provide the road user with high friction (or skid-resistance). Anti-skid properties are achieved and maintained throughout the service life of Hotgrip by the use of selected calcined bauxite aggregates.
By providing high friction contact with vehicle tyres, braking is achieved more effectively and with less risk of skidding and loss of control of the vehicle.
Hotgrip can be used in all road situations requiring high performance high friction anti-skid surfacing.