Natural Aggregates & Gravels used with Road Marking Materials and Resin Paving
- Wide range of colours
- Graded to meet criteria
- High friction variants available
Aggregates can be suitable for use with our cold-applied systems GeoPave, Adtex and Coldgrip. Aggregates are also sometimes used in conjunction with our thermoplastics or colour surfacing to add additional skid resistance.
A wide range of aggregates is available including high friction calcined bauxites, natural aggregates, and colour coated aggregates.
Natural aggregates are available in different shapes and colours depending on their original source.
Adbruf has taken every care to provide an accurate representation of the colour of our products. Aggregates are natural materials which are subject to changes in appearance and colour. Some of the aggregates supplied may occassionally contain minor concentrations of iron minerals which upon weathering may result in areas of rust spot staining. These iron minerals occur naturally within the aggregate deposits and Adbruf cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of such staining. Please contact us to discuss your requirements further.
- 0.9 - 1.4 mm (calcined bauxites only)
- 1-2mm (red and green granites only)
- 1-3mm (most aggregate types - the standard grade)
- 2-5mm (most granites and gravels)
- 3-6mm (Staffordshire Pink Quartite only)
- 6-10mm (certain aggregates suitable for tree pits only)