Ribmark Raised Profile Line Marking Material
- Good day and night time visibility
- Profile provides uncomfortable audible and vibratory safety warning when driven over
- Can warn of driver fatigue
- Cannot be driven on continuously thus extending the life of the line
- Available in reflective or non-reflective grades
- Tropical formulations available
Edge line definition providing sensory warning.
Ribmark raised profile ribbed thermoplastic road edge line marking material provides the highway user with sensory warnings if driven over. Ribmark is specially formulated to provide a profiled road edge line marking giving sensory safety warnings of danger by visible, audible and vibratory means.
Ribmark raised profile thermoplastic line marking material is applied mechanically, forming transverse raised 'ribs'. It is these ribs which provide the sound and vibration warning of danger to the road user.